Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What's for Dinner?

Today instead of crafting -- I'm cooking.
Most days I'm not into cooking. 
I'd rather bake any day than cook.
However, on occasion I like to try my hand at a new recipe. 
The easier the better. The less ingredients the better.
So when I ran across a few really simple but delicious looking recipes on Pinterest I had to try them out.

 Here's the menu for today.
And a couple links in case you want to try them for yourself. 
Enjoy!

Who doesn't love a 3 ingredient only crock pot dish?


  Seven Layer Salad 
This recipe was from my grandmother. It was always a hit at church and family dinners.


 Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes
Thank you Betty Crocker. You just made my mashed potato making a whole lot easier!
 &
Garlic Bread
This came from the local bakery. Walmart bakery that is. It looked wonderful!

  
 Oreo Fluff
I was really craving some Oreo pudding. This was even easier and just as amazing. Then again -- how could you go wrong with Oreos? 


No comments:

Post a Comment