Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Camera Strap Scarves

Want to know one of my weaknesses?
Scarves. 
I love them! 

I know this isn't exactly scarf-wearing weather right now, however, on occasion you can find lightweight scarves to wear even throughout the spring. 
Sometimes in my thrift store hunts, I am able to find all sorts of unique scarves for great prices! 

I will admit, I don't just buy them to wear anymore. I buy them to make into lovely little camera straps. 
Just type camera strap scarves (or click here) into your Pinterest search bar and see what I mean.



So this has been my latest DIY project. 
You can make these straps out of fabric scraps, but I found a scarf to be much faster. It was suggested to me to even try men's ties. Definitely going to try that one next!

P.S. If you're interested in any of these straps, you can find some of these in my Etsy shop!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment