Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hair Ties. Hair Bows.

It's been a rainy day here in Tennessee. 
Honestly, I just don't feel like being crafty on a rainy day. 
I'd rather be lazy and maybe read a good book or watch a movie.
However, I did want to feel somewhat productive today, so naturally I started browsing Pinterest.
That's the productive thing to do. Right? 
Right. 

 I did come across these cute hair ties that I've been wanting to try. 
It just so happens I had picked up more elastic ribbon the other day, so I had a nice assortment ready and waiting to try out.
If you're looking for something cute, easy, and inexpensive -- this is it!

 

 
 I love how versatile these ribbons can be. You can tie knots on the ends or bows. Or you can make super cute headbands for your little ones!



 

Here are a couple links with easy instructions.
*HINT* Cut the ribbon with pinking shears to eliminate the frayed ends.


 I decided make some headbands for my niece, then the rest will be as thank you gifts for my Etsy customers!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment