Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Plunder Jewelry

Anyone heard of it? 
If you have--great! 
If not, then I'm about to introduce you to an affordable, vintage line of jewelry.

I heard about this company when a client, who recently began selling Plunder, came into the salon one day to drop off a few catalogs. I think she knew we'd love it.

I have always hated to say no when someone comes in trying to sell me something. Yes. I'm one of those people. Just point me to the least expensive item you're selling and I'll buy it. What can I say? 
It eases my conscience and supports the person too.

In this case, I ended up falling in love with everything in the catalog.
The best thing about this jewelry is that it's affordable and beautiful. Keep in mind it does have a vintage look, so it isn't for everyone. 

Here are a few of my purchases. 



The first necklace with the bird is wonderful, because you can wear it with a t-shirt to dress it up or with really anything.

The earrings I love, but they're a little heavy, so those are not for wearing all day.

The second necklace has a wonderful verse (Isaiah 43:1) on it. With it's long length, this one looks great with tunics and dresses.

So there you have it! 
If you like what you see, search for any local Plunder Design sellers. If there are none, then you could be the first in your area to begin selling. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Jessica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment