Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Never Say Never..

Does anyone know the phrase--Never say never?
I said the other day that I was not buying any more fabric. 
I still had plenty tucked away that I could use if I was feeling crafty. Then I went to Hobby Lobby where fabric happened to be 30% off. 
Something about fabric and sale---I couldn't help myself. 
I found some of the cutest fabrics. 
I tried to have some self control, so I only bought 3 different designs---two pieces were 1/4 yard and the other was 1/2 yard. 
 What can you possibly make with only 1/4 yard? Let me show you these wonderful things..
They are the perfect size for make-up, jewelry, or any other small items you need to carry.
This is the best tutorial that I have found.
She gives you measurements for the bags, but you can change it to match the size you want. 
Here are a few pictures of what I made today. 
These will be going up on my Etsy shop. 
That is if I don't decide to keep them for myself--I love the fabric! 





No comments:

Post a Comment