Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recipes - Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies - Crisco®

Happy Cookie

A few days ago, my brother was sitting on the couch, and casually asked me what was for dessert. We had just had a wonderful homemade vegetable soup (deliciously made by my mother), but I suppose he had something sweet on his mind. Since I love to bake, I jumped at the opportunity to get in the kitchen! Looking for something quick and easy, because I didn't
have a lot of time on my hands, I grabbed one of our favorite go-to cookie recipes!

Recipes - Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies - Crisco®




You can not go wrong with these cookies. The are easy, quick, and delicious!
However, I will warn you...if you have three hungry men in your house (ex. two brothers and a dad)...you might want to make two batches of these!
No matter how many batches you make, there sure to leave you with a smile....



Happy Cookie Baking!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    I have to admit I'm not much of a baker ... it's not that I dont enjoy it, but time is my worst enemy.
    HOwever ... that being said - I'm going to have to try this recipe. I mean, who can resist chocolate chip cookies that come out smiling???
    not me - and i know my hubs wont be able to resist either!
    thanks for the encouragement - and my hubs will be thanking you too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,
    Thanks for sharing this recipe, the cookies do look really delicious. Lucky Dad and brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could share this recipe...you just can't keep a good one to yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete