Wednesday, July 20, 2016

So Little Time

Wednesday is here again. 
I hope every is having a wonderful week!

Lately, I've had a few unfinished projects I'm trying to catch up on. 
There seems to be too many projects and so little time to finish them. 
It could also be that I'm pinning too many projects instead of actually working on them. Oops. 

Here is a look at a few finished projects and links to go with them!


1. Another Zipper Bag--This originally was going in my Etsy shop. However, I changed my mind and decided the owls would suit my niece better. :-) 

2. Has anyone tried the Maybelline Contour Compact? I have the Light/Medium and I love it. Just a bit of color leaves you with a lovely, sunkissed glow. 

3. The quilt on the bottom is my long running project. I've had the quilt batting for over a year. The fabric I used was actually two queen size sheets. This tutorial was so helpful with my machine binding. 
I was so happy to have it finally finished!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment