Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Jersey Knit Dress

Summertime is officially here.
 I love it.
There are so many wonderful things that happen in summer.
However, with it also comes heat and humidity.
Let me just say the temperatures can rise quickly 
in the mountains of Tennessee.

To help beat the heat I love to wear sundresses, 
and when I saw this cute tutorial--
 I knew I had to try it! 
 This dress is made out of jersey knit, which I love!
For one, it doesn't wrinkle like cotton quilt fabrics. 
Second, I love sewing with it. 
It's much more forgiving when my seams aren't perfect.

Check out the tutorial here from Sewbon
Such an easy project!



  
I added a different shade of gray on the back to add some variety and paired it with a couple different necklaces to show how versatile it is!




I added a block of lighter gray on the back to give it a bit of variety.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment