Friday, April 1, 2016

A Few Beauty Favorites

I thought it was time I shared some of my favorite beauty products with you all. These are a few of my go-to products.
Enjoy! 


This is probably one of my favorite colors. It's a red/orange color with a hint of coral. Perfect for a spring/summertime color.

Love this! It gives such a nice glow. Just remember a little bit goes a long way with this!  


 
I'm still trying to get the hang of liquid eyeliner--I don't have the steadiest hand. However, the chunkiness of this pen helps you have a good grip on it. I like how smoothly it glides on.
 
 This sample had two colors-a light sand and a dark rose color. These blended very well for a more subtle look.
 What I love about this product was how much color it gave me without leaving me looking too bronzed or flushed. The perfect blend of blush and bronzer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment