Saturday, September 1, 2012

Isn't It Time???

I'm sure everyone has given up on me by now. I knew I had not updated in a while, but I didn't realize it had been since Easter! My mom always told me that the older I got the faster time goes by. I am learning that's true! I will have to say the time between Easter and now has not been too eventful, which sometimes can be a good thing. I have however been staying busy with a few projects...sewing projects to be exact.

 Here are a few projects I have been making. I started out with this book. http://www.amazon.com/Stitch-Learning-Sew-Project-Time/dp/1440211612 It has a lot of neat projects, especially for beginners! You begin making something small, such as napkins and picnic place mats, and by the end of the book you are making skirts and shirts! I would recommend this to anyone beginning to sew!

This can be used for many other things than just a picnic mat. :)

These are two panels of curtains I made for the bathroom in salon that I work in. I love the fabric!


There are other things I have made, but those will have to be posted another day! Hopefully I won't wait so long next time to post.... :-) 

P.S. The fabric was purchased from my local fabric shop. Check it out here. She even offers free shipping in the U.S.!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica~ you have been busy! That is a cute fabric organizer you made, and great job on those curtains!
    Hope you have fun on your adventure this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suzanne! And I did have a lot of fun on our adventure! :-) Hopefully, I can post some pictures about it soon!

    ReplyDelete