Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Contentment

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Philippians 4:11



For some reason this verse has been coming back to me the past few weeks. I suppose with Fall in the air and all the changes that come with the season, it makes me feel different. It's like I can almost feel a change in the air, but I am just trying to be content with what God brings our way. Trying not to rush things, but let Him work in His own time. For some reason, as humans, I believe that's a hard thing to do! But in whatever God has planned for our lives this season, let's surround our hearts with His word, remember His blessings, and love the people He has brought into our lives!

May Grace be with you all, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment